- April 19, 2017
- Posted by: Ross Henderson
- Category: Articles
There were times when the companies were keenly focusing in developing websites and adding contents that is pleasing to the customer and at the same informative enough. But with further technological developments and business expansions it has become necessary to have a mobile friendly website. This is the reason that many companies are now developing a mobile app side by side when they are launching their websites. Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: Compliance with PCI DSS and Protection against Fraud: 5 Steps to Follow
With internet connection easily present on every mobile handset, consumers have started accessing websites from their mobiles. Companies that fail to realize the need to have a mobile app or a mobile friendly app tend to lose out on many customers that otherwise would have increased their conversion rates. To deal with the concern related to mobile related conversions, companies should do the following:
- The website should be developed with detailed features about product details, price and the most important the ability to zoom in and zoom out of the product. This gives the customer satisfaction about the purchase that they are making.
- Having product related videos can actually help in motivating the customers to go for the purchase. Seeing the images live and the workings of the product can help motivate the right way.
- Making the checkout process with the mobile easier and user friendly can boost the customer traffic. Simpler checkout process reduces the chances of cart dumping that occurs more often.
- Avoid pop up advertising which helps the customer feel less irritated and reduces chances of abandonment.
- Have offers that are exclusive to mobile based purchases. This will boost traffic to your mobile website and thus increase your conversion rates. Mobile is the handiest device that is used by the customers in abundance and cashing in on the possibilities of sale can help gather higher profits.
- Another tactic that can be adopted to increase conversion is to send a reminder about the abandoned shopping cart, this may turn into a real purchase at many instances.
- Marketing the right content to the customer in the right way is very crucial. A crisp, direct and relevant content will help in engaging the consumers the right way.
- Using customer reviews posted on your website can help boost customer confidence in buying the product.
- Increasing the website load time will help in bringing in traffic as site abandonment will be reduced.
— Demetrius Tweets (@bythecellardoor) 24 de febrero de 2017